Command and Conquer
If your a member please log-in and if not please feel free to join.
Command and Conquer
If your a member please log-in and if not please feel free to join.
Command and Conquer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Command and Conquer

We have come to COMMAND AND CONQUER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tambourine
New poster
New poster
Tambourine

G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Empty
PostSubject: G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri   G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 am

G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri
I'm sure I'm showing my Noobishness here but just what are the obligations and or benefits of being in the different factions? What should I focus on doing in any of the different groups? And what should I expect from members of the other groups? Anything?
Anyhow I'm just wondering aloud.
Tam
Back to top Go down
Waldo
Admin
Waldo

PostSubject: Re: G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri   G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

the excpectations of each section is posted a few topics below this one in General Chat the name of it is alliance excpectations.
Back to top Go down
https://commandandconquer40.darkbb.com
Tambourine
New poster
New poster
Tambourine

PostSubject: Ok lets see if I have this right.   G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Lets say that player Joe Blow from Empire is attacking lets say Waldo. Waldo posts a Circular message saying that he is getting attacked.
Then some one from GDI picks up the message and sends 10,000 fighters to support him, and the attack is defeated.
Then some one from Scrin see the Circular message and sends out 10.000 fighters and takes all of Joe Blow's resources.
At the same time some one from Nod reads the Circular message and offers Waldo some resources to rebuild what he lost in the battle. Of course he didn't lose any but the offer was nice anyhow.
Then at last Yuri reads the Circular message and sends Joe Blow a message saying HA don't you wish you where in C.A.C. right about now.
Does that sum it up about right?
lol!
Tam
Back to top Go down
Waldo
Admin
Waldo

PostSubject: Re: G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri   G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm

you got the first three right.

we probably wouldn't offer "joe blow" a chance to join our alliance.
we would just tell him to back off or he will become a cow.

and yuri group would help with recruiting when needed.
during war they have no obligations but are advised to help in any way possible.

waldo
Back to top Go down
https://commandandconquer40.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri   G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G.D.I. Nod, Scrin, Yuri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Command and Conquer :: General Chat :: Any Topic-
Jump to: